AML / Risk Assessment Training, March 10th, 2020
As part of various trainings organized by AMIK for its members, on March 10th a training on AML / Risk Assessment was held in cooperation with Risk Smart Professional.
The agenda of this training included the following topics:
- International Standards and Legal Obligations
- What is the risk from the AML perspective
- Risk assessment methodology
- The role of three lines of defense
- Risk management
- Building an AML Risk Assessment
This training, which was assessed as very useful by the participants, was dedicated to the officials in the legal and risk department of the participating Microfinance Institutions.
As a lecturer in this training was Mr. Musa Bajraktari, whom we thank for the extraordinary dedication and lecturing.