“Measures to be taken by the Microfinance Institutions for AML / CFT” Training
On December 11, 2017, "Training on the Measures to be undertaken by Microfinance Institutions for AML / CFT" was held by the Kosovo Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU).
AMIK is grateful to the FIUs for their continued cooperation and their readiness to contribute to informing members of the Member Institutions.
The agenda of this training has included the following topics:
- Actions and measures to be taken by reporting entities
- Criteria and ways to assess and analyze risk for AML / CFT for Microfinance Institutions
- Determining the criteria for customer categorization according to the risk of AML / CFT
- Identification and verification of clients on periodic basis and updating of data
- Transaction monitoring, reporting of suspicious transactions / activities, handling, after reporting
- Implementing the Regulation on the Compliance Function
- Statistic data